XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

HUGE UPSIDE IN 2021 & BEYOND, page-453

1. 5,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1203
    The independent resource assessment for Borba will show that it is significantly larger than than 2.4 TCF imo

As we all know Gary Jeffery has said that Borba is a "very big gas play" and has said that the seismic is the most anomolous he has seen in the basin to date.

Tulainyo was estimated at 6.1 TCF. Alvares has been estimated at 2.4 TCF on 2D and Borba is significantly larger than this on 3D. Then there is also the channel system that has been identified on the Borba seismic.

I think the independent resource assessment will show that Borba is 5 TCF+ and is in the 7 to 8 TCF range. I wouldn't he suprised if a 10 TCF + whopper is dropped i.e. "a very big gas play"

As you have said 2.4 TCF is already a substantial resource so anything more than that is icing on the cake.

Once the silly selling has stopped and news on the Borba and Borba trend resource drops (could be today) there will be a rush to get in before the first target zone (one of sixteen) is drilled through.

image001.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.