XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

HOLEY MOLEY What a start to the week. 237m shares bought today...

1. 5,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    HOLEY MOLEY

What a start to the week. 237m shares bought today valued at between $2.8m using the low price to $3.8m using the high price for the day.

That is some serious mulla...smoke signals galore !!

I have had a look at the trading data again since the 15th December when the volume really kicked in to today. This comprises 30 trading days.

In that period nearly 2.3 billion shares have been bought(entire register). Using the low price that equates to just over $16.1 million dollars bought and using the high price that equates to $21.6 million dollars bought !!

Again that is some seriously impressive buying power...smoke signals are getting longer and stronger and are almost an inferno imo.

And all of this has happened without news on Borba regarding its size based on the independent resource assessment, the date of spud, and the frequent drilling reports that will be provided during the drilling of the well.

If this is the price action without the news imagine what is going to happen when the news hits....i hope holders don't suffer from motion sickness from the G Force.

DYOR and GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.