1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Morning Gang,Another big night in the US on Friday - biggest...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning Gang,

Another big night in the US on Friday - biggest volume in all LCT's trading history!

As for expected news, I dont think we'll be getting anything from the NZ trials just yet. Did a bit of digging around on the weekend and the NZ trials only commenced in July 09. To date I dont think I've read anywhere that they're actually selected the 8 patients for the trial...

When I spoke with Dr Tan at the AGM, he advised that patients will be implanted one month apart (for safety reasons) so all up, given there are 8 people in the trial, it's going to take at least 8 months until all are implanted. The first 4 patients will be injected with the 10000 IEQ, the remaining 4 with the 15000 IEQ dose.

Given the Russian trials are using the 10000 IEQ dose I dont think we'll be in for a huge suprise with the first 4 patients in the NZ trial on the same dose, however it will be interesting to see what results the 15000 IEQ dose produce...however we should be seeing some results from Russia very soon however, it's been a while since anything was released.

Anyway, good to see LCT up and on graet volume in the US...something is definately up!

I also found the following site which has some good info on the NZ trials - http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00940173?term=diabecell&rank=1

Have a good day all.

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.