KAR 4.67% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

One needs to look at the bigger KAR picture when evaluating the...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    One needs to look at the bigger KAR picture when evaluating the ann, and the trading today. KAR still has 2 more wells to drill with succes of 25% probability in each well. Lets not forget KAR also holds some very important tenements and JV in sth America where the surrounding blocks have been proven with very large oil discoveries. I have never seen this much volume traded on KAR before and I have been holding KAR for 2years. The selling frenzy was sparked off by the ann. and SP went as low as $4.64. What amazed me was how KAR bounced back, the support for KAR was just amazing today. I dont think that the SP would have bounced back as hard if there were no seeable future for P-1 or KAR. And look at the buy queue depth I have never seen it this deep. This leads me to believe that we are going to bounce back to $6.50 tomorrow. As far as I am concerned we are back at the MARCH ann. when the sands were announced. Nothing really has changed except for time. I am awaiting on an announcement that says that a second drill rig has been secured for P-2. I am confident in KAR management that this an. will come sooner then later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.