LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Hey James...nice to see your keeping with the plagiarism...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hey James...nice to see your keeping with the plagiarism spirit.... not sure if I can relate to posters who pick up their toys and move to the next sandpit!!! but hey, its only a bloody forum!!! we say what we feel and we say what we want and we can put up what we feel like from wherever and we can cut in on other peoples conversations because its an open forum....I can criticize and I can whinge...if no one reads it well stiff. Dicko ranks at the top of posting info on tech stuff for me and value his opinions always.

Having got all that off my chest I'm still long Linc and will remain so till it gets Oil in the Arck, production out of Umiat, Billions and Billions of gas supplies to outer Africa, Inner China, Ex-Soviet countries, and whoever else is wanting UCG from the worlds foremost UCG company. Lets not forget cash from Adani, cash from Gulf Coast Oil and I have it from PB's lips and in writing that he is staying the course with the company till he gets it to the top of the worlds next energy platform.......

I shed my rose tinted glasses every now and then but I havent let go one of my Linc shares and believe me I am sitting on a bundle.....good luck to all LNC longs and dont get despondent just because we arent getting inundated with news releases the dies have been caste and time will bring home the bacon..

JIMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.