FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Hugely frustrating!, page-36

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    I think its Frikin Hillarious.

All the traders are in a rush to find the bottom then they will be in a rush to find the top and for every buyer/seller that gets it right there will be one that gets his timing wrong.

A bit like a post I made ages ago about playing Musical Shares. Everyone is circling the shares waiting for the moment they all scramble to get back in.

I'm not a chartist so I know I only have a 50% chance of guessing right so I just look at the fundamentals of a Company. If it's undervalued that's good enough for me. We've found Oil. It's not sexy at the moment but that will change. Majors actually want what we have! Do you doubt it? Then why is Suncor trying to Buy Canadian Oil Sands the most expensive oil to extract for 4.3 billion dollars? What do they know that all the traders on FAR do not? That oil assets as still worth sh!t loads even if not currently economical to extract.

As to the constant barrage from people about CR - I just look at it as a push by some to create negative sentiment and doubt for the weak to relinquish their shares at an even cheaper price. Good luck to them if people are foolish enough to follow. CR is no surprise and something that is dealt with by all juniors and even the bigger companies (Santos did a raising not long ago for 3.5 billion at a time their shares were languishing - wonder how much whinging went over there).

At some point in the near future sanity will prevail. Until then I'm happy to keep looking at the fundamentals on our company - and the future looks bright to me.

Mr H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.