DYL 9.16% $1.49 deep yellow limited

Man you guys are hopeless short term traders.Where's the $1 by...

1. 198 Posts.
    Man you guys are hopeless short term traders.

Where's the $1 by EOM ? People get sucked in all the time; typically greedy impatient people.

... I was going to post yesturday:

"Only Tuesday and the rampers are dried up. Must be a down day tomorrow. Heh.

I keep hearing consolidation at 50c.

I don't hear how much of that is short covering.

50c looks weak to me. "

We've had 2.5 months of futures price expansion based on good economic data but the market's heading into a seasonally bad period of the year - February.

DYL is a speculative stock. There'll be a typical parabolic retracement. It is not in production. It has not "found" anything lately. +$600m cap is unsustanable. It must be traded with a long term outlook, with slow accumulation by "investors". Otherwise you're at the mercy of traders who know what they're doing. Heh.

If the "buz" and/or milestones arrive in late Feb or March then expect a downtrend to mid 40's for the faithfuls. During this time bargains are low 40's. Any prolonged delays or boring activity, notwithstanding breaking news, you're looking at 30 - 35c by mid March.

The US will take the first hit in Q1'07 due to housing and rate hikes. After that there should be steady global growth towards the end of the year.

The DYL chart will hold until that MACD crosses. Then it's reassessment time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.125(9.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.444B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.50 $1.44 $9.234M 6.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30821 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 112950 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.