DWS 0.00% $1.20 dws limited

those that say 'seems oversold' - how much do you know about the...

1. 10 Posts.
    those that say 'seems oversold' - how much do you know about the company ...do you really know whats going on? because that is the only way you can know...

Why would you say DWS cheap at these prices ...just because they were once so expensive? ..that doesn't mean they are cheap now.

They floated at $1 and from memory that gave a market cap at about $150 million. So now its a market cap of $80 -$90 million...feel free to correct me. I think Wallis owns half the stock.

What assets does that buy ...not much - ......a stack of permanent ( no-subbie model) benched employees who are going to be expensive to lay off. The layoffs have started mind you - they are laying off sales people , recruiters and geeks.

There are stacks of people on the bench - there is no IP in the company - they haven't built any solutions - its just something that worked in the hot IT market - and will whither away as the broader market falls of a cliff.

Their profitability, with all those salried people on the bench will be decimated, and they've canned experienced Bus Dev people to try to alleviate the problem.

So if the company has no profit, why should they be valued at $80 million 0r even $40 million? The biggest assets they have are any long running contracts with big clients - but you know what - nothing is safe in this climate.

DWS was spectacularly profitable in the good times - using a harsh austere model.

Well done to them - I'd say its all over red rover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DWS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.