CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Evening gang - my first attempt at posting a chart so bear with...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Evening gang - my first attempt at posting a chart so bear with me...I've added some comments also...

Well if the SP bounces tomrrow which looks likely it'll have made a double bottom $0.155. (First time according to my charts on 27.10.09).

For those that follow TA - a hammer candle also formed today signalling a possible reversal in the short term...coupled with reversal candles in gold, silver and stock indexes over the past few days...the SP will hopefully reverse. It really needs to break the downward sloping trendline to get it moving. Alternatively it could just as likely hit that sloping trendline and reverse back to the downside.

At the end of the day, you would invest in CCU if you're a believer in higher silver (and gold) prices. There are so many conflicting views on whether prices are going up or down at the moment its really driving me crazy...I subscribe to Clive Maund, his latest view is that Silver is headed towards $8. The other person that I follow more than anyone else is a gentleman by the name of Peter Grandich. I've followed him for years and he's been spot on...for most of it. I only wish I had listened to him before the great crash in 2008. For those of you interested, his blog site is at http://grandich.agoracom.com/

He is a US based commentator, he also shares his views on politics and religion, but his straight down the line, simple to understand approach to precious metals has always won me over.

Anyway, back to CCU. I'm fairly new to CCU and was looking through some past reports - I can see OPEX is listed at around $6.25 per ounce - has there been any figurs mentioned for CAPEX?

Would also be interested to hear other shareholders views as to why they ploughed their hard earned dollars into CCU and not some other company.

All the best.

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.