HUM 3.76% 69.0¢ humm group limited

another day, another BNPL company joins the fold. Spot (citi)...

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    another day, another BNPL company joins the fold. Spot (citi) has now launched.

problem i see with hum is its becoming a very crowded space. what i have witnessed over many a year, many a new fad is that once this level of crowding occurs, the mkt will slowly filter the gems away from the dirt, followed by industry consolidation (already started with apt) on the way to industry maturity.

I believe Hum will not only survive but thrive.

legacy (diversified earnings) and already in a lead position (top 3) will serve us well, profitable and should be ripe pickings for the big end of town not wanting to re-invent the wheel, pocket change acquisition that can be split and sold at will offering instant payback.

mkt doesnt like concentrated ownership, if only A.Aberc will sell down some of his massive stake (that would look bad thou), or strike some deal to spread the luv somehow. Increased liquidity of stock may help our cause with suitors....

in for t/o play, strong-profitable growth...no brainer at p/e of ~5. bnpl practically free when u strip out legacy businesses so win win for any suitor...if no knight in shining swings by, plenty of organic growth to come...donmt c any negatives...just not sure why the lofty 60*revenue (apt) isnt applying to us too? Id be happy with a 10*revenue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.025(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $339.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.5¢ 69.0¢ 63.3¢ $633.7K 947.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10814 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 102508 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.