HUM 1.14% 43.5¢ humm group limited

Yeah it's up there for me too LOL!Bought too early, held too...

1. 3,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Yeah it's up there for me too LOL!

Bought too early, held too long and wasn't critical enough of managements reports and presentations over the years.

Lapse of judgement by me for sure and in hindsight the recent pump to over 70c I should have actually sold the lot rather than the portion I did.

Having said that more risk of missing the upside than further downside currently IMO, I have plans to buyback more than I sold but see no impetus to do this at the moment, I'll let the market take a well earned breather and assess in a few weeks/ months.

If something screams opportunity prior to this I may just end up re-directing that cash to another company, I have my eye on a few Lithium miners and think that sector is coming close to a capitulation moment however I don't think it's there yet, the last thing I want is to get into another play too early when I think HUM has had it's capitulation moment and is on the crawl back up, that crawl could very quickly become a sprint when the market takes notice.

Buyback is almost done and I don't see anything major occurring in the next 2 months, I'm certainly not betting on a takeover offer coming in that period although it's very possible AA steps in with some borrowed money to do just that, there' no way this holds 50c once the BB ends UNLESS an offer comes in for the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $222.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.8¢ $109.4K 253.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11046 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ 95596
Last updated 14.39pm 10/05/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.