HUM 0.00% 46.5¢ humm group limited

A good post Squizzy - your concise description of the business...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    A good post Squizzy - your concise description of the business is exactly as I see it. One of its main problems is the continual comparison with BNPL pureplays. This is a mainly organically funded profitable diversified lender. Growing businesses like this organically is a balancing act and holders should understand that it is the BNPL part of the business which is creating the need for capital spending. If it weren't for that there may even be a possibility of a dividend. The market's love of the pureplay BNPLs and investors pushing capital growth companies like them into crazy metrics leaves the steady relatively stable slower growth companies with good fundamentals out in the cold. I have been a long time HUM/FXL holder and have had to average down to make any sense of keeping it within my portfolio - but this will be my last comment - there will come a time when the fundamentals will win through - history has shown it many times. It may not make sense to hold it right now due to opportunity cost but how do you know the market will turn and fundamentals will win over growth at all costs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $228.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.8¢ 45.5¢ $60.77K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29083 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 115057 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.