HUM 2.89% 84.0¢ humm group limited

HUM Daily Price Movement/ Valuations, page-277

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    I agree the name "Humm" is terrible. I think "Bundll" would have been a far better catchy name - "Bundll it". Unfortunately it appears the company has moved in and cemented the "Humm" brand, so I think they are stuck with the duddy name and cannot turn back now at risk of losing all the marketing efforts spent marketing the Humm brand. I think longer term, so long as they gain market share, it wont matter too much.

Putting that aside, as you have noted we are selling at well below NTA. And I simply refuse to sell any of my positions if they sell anywhere near NTA, especially when that NTA grows YoY. It makes no sense selling $1.00 for $0.70.

If it never trades above NTA, that's fine, I will stick true to my word and take Humm to the grave (so long as it keeps on profitable), happy to receive dividends along the way. Will I buy more? Probably not - for some reason the market seems super dedicated to keep this at irrational prices with whatever it takes, so I will not fight that and simply hold for now as I know that stockprices can remain irrational longer than one can stay solvent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $412.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 87.5¢ 84.0¢ $1.517M 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8548 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 9192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.