human cruelty vs. animal cruelty, page-7

1. 11,316 Posts.
    Ikhutch, I also point out that the head of one of the countries largest livestock exporters to Indonesia and owner of six cattle stations in Northern Australia support the ban notwithstanding it will impact its business.

Good morning eagle,

I don't believe anyone would agree to a policy that would destroy or hurt his business,not normal.

Makes me wonder, if he has delivered most of his cattle and this will hurt his competitors more than him.

Or he is Financial enough to survive while smaller family business will go to the wall.

I would thought a smart Government would send their Foreign Minister immediately over to negotiate with Indonesian Government and Abattoirs on killing procedures and supply.

But then again after, East Timor, and Malaysia premature policy announcements that failed .This was an event that she could flex her muscle and show whose boss.

Just a shame it looks like she is a puppet to Wilkie who used 4 Corners and some animal Rights video as the whole picture.

OK, I am a septic,but most people are very bias to there own benefits. Big cattle station owner,4 corners, animal rights reporter,Gillard have reacted for their own benefit,right or wrong.

There will still be cattle getting killed the same way in those abattoirs in question now.

Australia is not the only supplier I was told.

One country loss is another country's gain.

Where is Kevin 747?

Knee jerk reaction with no long term views.

cheers,

sypaladin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.