human race "will be extinct within 100 years", page-33

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well, in 100 years we will need

air (there should still be plenty - and probably cleaner then than now)

water (there won't be a shortage of that - might just come from a different source than what it does now)

food (there has never been a problem with enough food since we had modern technology - we may not be able to eat like we do now - but it is very easy to produce enough to eat in laboratories - might taste like crap - but so what)

warmth (no problem, just live in areas where you need minimal and also by that time technology should have warmth beat easily).

I am afraid I cannot see how we will be extinct by then because of any of the above being in short supply.

We may have big trouble with disease, but we will probably survive those challenges also as a race - we might lose the odd nation though.

We might kill each other off through war also - but that seems unlikely really - at least the whole race.

We might wear an asteroid or similar - and that would do it - but the odds are that if it hasn't happened in the last long long time then it probably won't happen in the next 100 years either.

Nope, sorry, I think the planet is stuck with us for quite a while longer.

Some of us might just be around to tell the story the way life expectancy is going.

And don't worry about the earth - it will survive as always - in a state of constant change. If it doesn't like our habits - it will change them for us.

Sleep well

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.