FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

human studies

1. 51 Posts.
    I asserted earlier on hotcopper that Fermiscan made some potentially misleading claims, specifically on page 12 and 16 of their investor presentation, by quoting a study in the International Journal of Cancer 2005, "...Human clinical studies with 503 hair samples..." Implying that the above article was a human study.

It is most certainly not. I just received a copy of the actual study, and it is, like I said, a mice study. There are 4 pages, and most of it is on the experiment they did on mice. There is 1 paragraph on page 1 STATING that they analyzed 500 human hair samples, also tested by a solid state physicist (unnamed!) with no false negative results. The rest of the 3 pages are to do with the mice study.

So, in summary, there are still no published, human studies, except for their original study in 1999, and none by any independent groups. For one reason or another every independent study failed to duplicate their results. Dr James (from Fermiscan) asserts that it is due to their lack of expertise.

Draw your own conclusions!

Better still, pay US$25 and read the actual article yourself!

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/109865072/ABSTRACT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.