FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Humaniod Construction Robots, page-6

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Humanoid robots are literally biting at the heels of companies like FBR. If they don't get to market soon, all those performance shares are going to be worth jack shit IMO.

I understand it's not easy developing a world first, I've tried, it's not easy, technology can quickly surpass a great idea.

The only thing on FBR's side at the moment is potential taxes that will be levied against totally robotic workers that require no human interaction. The downside is governments around the world don't have the balls to legislate against efficiency, and this type of tax won't be implemented until it's too late.

If FBR don't produce at least 150 HXs that require human supervision over the next two years, and then campaign from a tax point of view the need to heavily tax fully autonomous robots that don't pay taxes as a worker would, then I'm very concerned for FBR's future as a going concern.

Its time to make this happen, sadly, FBR don't seem to have the skills, at this point, to make the dream a reality. I'm saying this as a longtime investor as many of you would know. To be honest, it saddens me greatly, I once had a great deal of hope in this Australian born invention. Let's hope my doubts are proven wrong!

FBR need to build livable house in the next month or two. They need to announce their plans for commercialization, credit raise and declare the self sustaining numbers of HX's if they are to remain viable. Failure to do so will raise substantial questions within the investment community IMO. Myself included. The sooner they start announcing the better. The silence is deafening!
    Last edited by Dyoresearch: 08/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $105.8K 4.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 237136 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 4771602 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 969217
Last updated 15.32pm 17/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.