Short report1. I am a newbie. Just about 2 months in trading....

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Short report

1. I am a newbie. Just about 2 months in trading. Bots have been in trading since forever, it's their home field.

2. The up trend is present. The bot has created a simple bullish pattern (setup) from Youtube educators. That works 90% of time. When there are no bots.

3. I easily recognise the bullish pattern, the up trend, and happily jump in with all my money.

4. The bot acknowledges my presence, my trade and completely changes the trend.

5. To my great surprise the share price starts slowly going down, and down, and down, and down, and down, stay still a bit, the bot takes a glass of water, and back to work again, the price goes down, and down again, and .... down again.

6. I freak out, take my losses and quit crying.

7. The bot loudly laughs counting his win, that incidentally equals to my loss.

8. After my quit the bot easily gets the share price back up to pre-existing levels.

9. The bot creates another well-recognisable pattern from Youtube educators, waiting for new humans.

Question. Is that how the bots work? Or they have more sophisticated strategy?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.