PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Humanity will be living with coronavirus “for decades to come”.

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Hi All,

Came across this article this evening.

It does make for informative reading - Depending on which business you are involved in, it may indeed make you a lot of money.

By this I'm referring to PharmAust - being in the right place at the right time.

If indeed the article is correct, relating to vaccines, Imo, this places PharmAust, in an extremely unique position on the world platform.

When the latest data becomes available from WEHI, I believe it will be 99%> success against CV-19.

PharmAust will be in the enviable position, of many drug companies around the world, as to having the silver bullet for CV-19.

We know that there are companies producing vaccines around the world, in hope that they will be successful, in preventing CV-19.
    Looking at how many millions of people have CV-19 currently and also the new daily infection rates, MPL will be in high demand.

The way I look at it, MPL will treat CV-19 and eradicate the virus in humans, whom have contracted CV-19.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that it will and does work, in treating humans with CV-19.

I believe when the current trials at WEHI are announced, that what I have stated here will be proven true and correct.

PharmAust, are well on the road to presenting the world with a blockbuster drug.

The commercial value of MPL, Imo, will run into the hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars for PharmAust shareholders. Period.

In the article below it states,

“The vaccine is unlikely to have a durable effect that’ll last for a very long time, so we’re going to have to have a continual cycle of vaccinations, and then more disease, and more vaccinations and more disease."

Humanity will be living with “for decades to come”, one of the leading scientists advising the government has warned.

Sir Jeremy Farrar, the director of the Wellcome Trust who sits on the scientific advisory group for emergencies (Sage), said the illness would “not be done by Christmas”.

Boris Johnson has said he or “possibly in time for Christmas”.

But speaking to the Commons health committee on Tuesday, Farrar told MPs coronavirus was “not going away”.

“It’s now a human endemic infection,” he said. “Things will not be done by Christmas.”

Farrar said: “Even, actually, if we have a vaccine or very good treatments, humanity will still be living with this virus for very many, many years to come.

“We need to keep the urgency in place in June, July and August, but we need to move now to a consistent long-term approach to this.

“Because humanity will be living with this infection for decades to come.”

Patrick Vallance, the government’s chief scientific adviser, last week said Covid-19 was .

Professor Sir John Bell, of the University of Oxford, also told the committee today it was unlikely coronavirus could be eliminated.

“The reality is that this pathogen is here forever, it isn’t going anywhere,” he said.

“This is going to come and go, and we’re going to get winters where we get a lot of this virus back in action.

“The vaccine is unlikely to have a durable effect that’ll last for a very long time, so we’re going to have to have a continual cycle of vaccinations, and then more disease, and more vaccinations and more disease.

“So I think the idea that we’re going to eliminate it across the population, that’s just not realistic.”

It comes after a study suggested and induces an immune reaction.

The government is aiming to build a portfolio of potential vaccines, alongside effective treatments for coronavirus.

The latest announcement is for 30 million doses of a vaccine from BioNTech/Pfizer, 60 million doses from Valneva, with an option to acquire a further 40 million doses if needed. It follows an agreement for 100 million doses of the Oxford vaccine.

PharmAust's Silver Bullet...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2318/2318118-2c74b7acfb8fea4a604f84d45ac73dff.jpg

Happy investing to all shareholders.
    This company is on the cusp of a world winning money making exercise.
    Get your tickets, take your seat and hold on for the ride of your life.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2318/2318168-a2b9a5dab55a3ebc1889cdcce94add47.jpg

As Always
    Best
    MIckey Mouse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $106.7K 516.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24033 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 55077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.