PAA 6.25% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Humanity will be living with coronavirus “for decades to come”., page-3

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Thx, great post Mickey, don’t know you from a bar of soap and don’t know if I’d put my rep on it, but after stumbling onto paa a couple of years ago your posts and a few others got me researching and accumulating. And love the Bella story!
    Prepared to stay for why I came onboard in the first place, then bonus iron in the fire with covid.
    In my mind if covid went belly up they’d be remiss not to declare it as in doing so it would undermine their credibility for anything and everything else. Declining sp does my head too, but so does posts of islands and race cars one day then draw and quartering the bod the next.
    Got excited when Vet Uni just down the road from my place got onboard, then super excited when the institute where a loved one works started running tests. World class institute mind you with a lot of integrity. And the guy in charge of our stuff is top of the pops in his field. Patience for this aussie battler, I’m sure they’re dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s!
    All the best and stay safe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $145.3K 876.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38307 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 302337 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.