PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

PharmAust has simplified the future : - into a a binary outcome...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    PharmAust has simplified the future : - into a a binary outcome ... within a fixed timeframe ... with the Major.

The Mayor's INCENTIVES:

Incentives 1 - Proven ... targeted efficacy, low to no side effects, stable shelf life, 2 decades of safety data
    Incentives 2 - Enhancements ... oral, palatable, GMP production, profitable - low cost/high margin
    Incentives 3 - Commercial ... enlarges existing market (more opting to treat their animals), a sales tail (ongoing home dosage needed for control), stand alone or complimentary sales optionality, exclusive first mover marketing and sales
    Incentives 4 - Cumulative ... longevity optimised, other cancers, other animals, extending sales into prevention

DECISION TIME - EXCLUSIVITY

1) EXERCISED : locks in 12 yrs of monopoly sales and market dominance to follow (the earlier, the longer the monopoly sales)
    - at a monetary cost of funding a 3-4 month canine Phase 3 trial using a fast tracking FDA voucher (immaterial for a mega corporation)

2) DECLINED : zero cash outlay but the above becomes the opportunity cost (ie the opportunity foregone)
    - this decision allows the Major's competitors entry (to incentives that were partly generated with the major's assistance ... the potential for major humiliation)

Logic and human psychology shout the outcome to me. Remember, no other mTOR drug has Monepantel's set of p70S6K attributes - none.

Day 36 of my 90 day countdown. The investment premise stronger than ever. The weakness as always is PharmAust's near sadistic non-marketiing stance (more on that later). Gold and silver flying, sword at the ready ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.