PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Humanity will be living with coronavirus “for decades to come”., page-59

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    so the bloke in Canada, that posted on Pharmaust Twitter page, claiming his sick dog lasted nearly 2 years longer than he thought was a hoax and was no way involved in Monepantel and BRI Pharma in Canada assigned to reformulated and perhaps trial dogs for “that trial purpose”
    funny that Canadian “Dale Thompson” post on the matter was “deleted” in totality!!
    2 days after I privately asked him about MPL and links to Pharmaust. Intrigued.
    by the way he never reply to my Questioning.
    he posted on Pharmaust Twitter about his dog “Ralph’s” passing, but!! Did say nearly 2 years after, taking to the vet very sick and dying prior?
    why would he post this story on Pharmaust Twitter? Who deleted the post???

anyway lots of clues lying underground. You need to be like a dog to find them at present.
    So “Ralph” in Canada? “Bella” in Victoria? And 6/7 others on “official” trials.......dogs don’t lie do they?

another clue, when Sam Wright posted on Linked in (a bussiness forum). Different to Twitter, in fact Pharmaust are not on Linked In.......But Sam did Post Paa seeking option agreement with Elanco post, and I was comforted to see “Claire Cannon” Vet Werribee head of our trial ??!! Was “the first”
    to slap a “Like” on Sams Post.........intriguing again.

all nearly as intriguing as your negative posts Buck.

im sure if you really do hold? Then the bucks just won’t stop with Us, you be getting some too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $106.7K 516.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24033 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 55077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.