Massey, if your precious time is so important, you certainly do...

1. 217 Posts.
    Massey, if your precious time is so important, you certainly do waste a lot of it over here on the Property Forum talking nonsense.

You and the other clowns, also known as "shrewd investors and astute money managers" are just extremely jealous you never purchased property and blew it all on spec stocks hopping to get rich quick. I have no doubt some fools on here who's name possibly starts with a "S" may have even sold their homes and blew the profits on spec stocks hoping to get rich quick. Now they are jealous and angry at the world so they come over here and tell us where loosing money. For us who invest in property and have several investment properties know this is simply not the case, in fact its the exact opposite.

I'm still only young and unlike some I don't concede "I've made it and don't have to work." Far from it. But the best thing I ever did in my life was by my first house in 2005. I have purchased several investment properties since then, all in Perth and all have made considerable gains since I purchased them. I work away and I'm very lucky I can even rent out my PPoR while my boss provides me a house and even pays my electricity and water.

I just did my research and purchased properties with large blocks in areas which are sub dividable, close to the city and close to the Swan River.

Although I don't own any of these properties outright, I have massive amounts of equity in each property, in fact two of my investment properties are positively geared. I have no credit card debit, no LOC debt, no car loan debt or any other toxic debt.

Purchasing property has definitely assisted setting up my future, even if property in Perth dropped by 20% I wouldn't loose a minute of sleep over it. I know Perth will never drop by 50% so I certainly don't loose sleep over that either.

If you are reading this forum thinking about getting into the market I would certainly not take advise from here. Do your own research and get out there and speak to people who invest in property, own property and develop property. There is a lot to learn and unfortunately you will not learn a thing on here listening to these crazy motherhood statements from the bears.

I await the negative replies telling me who broke I am and I'm going to loose the lot. I look forward to reading later tonight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.