RNC 0.00% 36.5¢ real estate corp limited

humble pie?

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    This is a longer post, but I want to re-cap a bit of history here/

In June 2012 both jaranet and I said that the deal looked unlikely and we got the following spiteful response from tcisboss:

"Now Janaret you couldn't work out how run very intelligently RUN wiped 15 off a 35 mil debt so I understand that you don't get.
    But you have think of it this 10 mil going to holders of run goes in to stapled Hal units. The over subscription of unlisted Hal has given them the mean and access to majority of cash. Any company making an offer will have sourced money will have done there homework before the offer bank cash if used will have ran eyes over the model how much cash they have and projections and would have signed a mou before the offer. I know things fall over and this may not get up but you 2 need to do a little reseach."

Remind me again - who needs to do a little research?

And in July 2012 I linked to Sergio Balsa as being involved in the deal and got the following distasteful (and wrong) response from Sequoia:

"Gee small bear you could actually read the PDS and find a name that is actually part of the directors and management. It is a fairly straight forward exercise, copy and paste the names and google."

If you visit the link that I posted (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sergio-balsa/40/4a5/891) you will find that Sergio is actively raising money for the deal. So much for him not being involved!

After being insulted twice I didn't bother posting again, figuring whats the point of trying to help people who are only interested in having their pre-existing biases confirmed. However given the announcement from the company today, I just couldn't help myself!

And because this is hotcopper (not famous for manners) and tcsiboss and Sequoia have already made it clear that they aren't interested in rational polite discussion I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology to either myself or jaranet.

However what I would like to know is, how does that humble pie taste? A touch bitter I would presume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.