HUM 0.95% 52.0¢ humm group limited

Humm breakout, page-113

1. 4,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I very much doubt that. I just think it is silly to constantly compare against other BNPLs. There is only room for so many market darlings and they have the advantage of being early movers with their overseas expansion happening.

no-one seems to take into account that rather than Hum being grossly undervalued, it is moderately undervalued as it still has to prove its turnaround strategy and expansion is working and revaluation will cone. Whereas the others are grossly overvalued and priced for perfection for many years. There is a reason why Morningstar has a valuation of around $37 on Afterpay, as they aren’t buying into the hype. ZIP has a valuation of $4.90.

The problem is all the newbies in the sharemarket expect constant 10 baggers, but they used to be rare and found in resources and penny stocks.

what has happened is that Reserve banks have poured money into economies since 2008 to stave off recessions. Interest rates are crazy low and too much money is chasing assets. There will be a massive correction at some point - no-one knows when. I like a nice steady company like Hum - it suits my investment profile. Other people who want massive baggers shouldn’t be in it, as I think it is the wrong stock for them. I feel confident of seeing $4 over time, I am not expecting more than that, although who knows - the market is just crazy.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $255.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 54.5¢ 52.0¢ $318.1K 605.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 3213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.