HUM 1.25% 40.5¢ humm group limited

humm ratings, page-25

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Having read the whole document this must be a very good reason why the share price has drifted lower especially if the big boys are nervous about the outcome. If this issue gets cleared on the positive should be off to the races again along with recent growth in Humm generally.

Makes me wonder if some of those big trades late last year where because of this. One side cannot stomach the risk the other side sanity surely will prevail.
    Would appear that Flexigroup believes ASIC did a comprehensive review of BNPL and the ACCC in this close to final draft around so called "new energy" are ignoring several critical important aspects.........in so much that Flexi would be unable to participate as they have to date in what is a very substantial part of their existing BNPL business ( their data circa 50% of revenue)
    Clearly BNPL has been successful in relation to solar with batteries being next with a 10year future at least. Nice to also see an uptick in take up overall (graph provided).
    Bottom line - would seem illogical to me to limit customer choice if codes of conduct etc as Flexi purport can be made to have same affect as being regulated by NCCPA and NCC.
    There would also have to be a lot of solar business not wanting any change either.

But ...... we are dealing with people who would not want BNPL involved if they can exclude them and the ACCC may have its own motives such as perceived control at stake.
    Lets hope sanity prevails, as the submission makes perfect sense to me. Flexi should be allowed to continue doing what it has done for years -180k solar deals over recent years is no micky mouse backyard operation.
    They sure have skin in the game on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $176.0K 439.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 440959 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 143034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.