HUM 0.60% 82.5¢ humm group limited

HUMM wins The Shonky Award, page-6

1. 4,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Choice is very far from unknown! I have subscribed to it for years (30+). They are a consumer advocate and also do detailed testing of products - anytime I want to buy something I check their testing to see what issues there are and which brands come out well.

they run campaigns for consumers -e.g. if you are getting more response out of airlines over refunds rather than vouchers it’s because Choice has been campaigning. They are definitely a powerful lobbying voice with the government.

However like many consumer centric bodies they hate consumer lending - and let’s face it, it can result in some very poor outcomes for a % of people. However these people are probably going to make a mess of their finances whatever is available to them. I think Choice got it wrong this time, but I also don’t believe it will have any effect on Humm - the sort of people who read Choice probably aren’t doing BNPL anyway and most of the others will probably remember the name without remembering any of the negative connotation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.