GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

True Hermanity, you make some good points, your onto me, I am...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    True Hermanity, you make some good points, your onto me, I am certainly dreamer, going on past performance you have to be one to hold shares in GSL.

In 2017, Graetzel was awarded the Global Energy Prize for transcendent merits in development of low cost and efficient solar cells incorporating perovskites, aimed to creation of cost-efficient, large-scale engineering solutions for power generation. Is this not a crown worthy of anointing a solar king? IMHO much of the other research is exceptional but mostly confined to lab conditions for years whereas Graetzels and GSL's research is tuned for rapid application to the real world such as the recent PIN and HOLE technology breakthrough.

PSC 's can be tuned to harvest sunlight at different wavelengths allowing the spectrum that silicon harvests to pass through whilst simultaneously collecting other unused parts.

I wish I was an agent for the GSL board, if I am the cheque must still be in the mail.

This is Hot Copper, like other members I'm always desperate for a share surge.... but going by the graphs and past positions, like me, most investors in this stock have experienced the exact opposite. Any share price surge will purely be driven not by speculation but by the recognition of global players wanting to deal themselves into the what is rapidly becoming the largest game on the planet, harvesting solar energy. They alone will assess if GSL is the ace they must have in their hand to win the game.... or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.