The family were around the dinner table and Johnny’s dad asks...

1. 23 Posts.
    The family were around the dinner table and Johnny’s dad asks him how his school day was. It was all right but we spoke about parliament and I don’t understand. Well Johnny’s dad said, I will give you a scenario.
    In this house I am the government and your mother here, well she is democracy and the maid she is the working class and you Johnny, You are the people and your little bother he is the further. Tomorrow I will ask you what your opinions are.
    That night Johnny was woken up by his little brother crying so Johnny went over to him to see what the matter was. His nappies were full of shit so he went to his parent’s room to get help. First he went to his father’s side of the bed and found he was not there so he went to the other side and found his mother sleeping. After trying to wake her for several minutes to no avail he left the room. Outside he heard noises coming from the maid’s room so he open the door and saw his father banging the maid. With no help found he went back to bed. The next morning his father asks him if he has given the matter thought. Johnny said he had and this is how it works.
    While democracy sleeps,
    The people are ignored,
    The government is F*cking the working class,
    And the further is full of shit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.