XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

hump day wednesday, page-16

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Where is 9L?

I miss his number crunching games. But we did not miss anything. A lot of numbers +-1 or 2 multiple of numbers +- 1 or 2, reverse dates, reverse dates +-1 or 2. XXX days from a high or low many many years ago +-1 or 2 days... or the death of some good friends uncle....

Great brain exercise if I have time.

Looks like our life are controlled by those mysterious numbers. Anyone done any research on Lotto numbers? Do they have any cycles?

Well, I have to update my theory. I have to abandon the 2001-2003 pattern, at least for now.

Now I believe we are following 1937-1938, and 1974-1975 pattern. I guess anyone who still dream about 1929-1932 style crash should wake up quickly.

The mountains of credits injected into the economy have found home in stock market first. Then through equity raise, flow back to companies that need to make real money, than more investment, and employment, than consumers. Sounds the game is played as Fed Head promoted. Well, He said a lot of good things before the crash.

IMHO, there could be 10% upside, and Red's analysis for a blow off top could come true.

Well, good luck. We are in an extraordinary time. If tools don't work well, change them, or at least don't disbelieve them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.