CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hunan happy they didnt hedge, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    HNC are very clever , they mustave seen the AUD fall coming. See how they delayed paying out the AII shareholders in recent partial takeover until AUD fell abt 35% cf RMB ? Their bid valued AII at 120 mill market cap.

What are sulphuric acid prices looking out from now out a coupla years ic cf to yr "alert" call ....... any idea ?

Whatreally pi##es me off is there is no clear communication from the bridge to the front line. Cornells were told no more shares for their C-notes. What about GT's C-notes tho. Why would he buy on market when weakness works in his favour theoretically speaking ?

If GT ends up with control thru his C-notes, I can see CMR being privatised out of harms way and whisked away on hold for a sino listing later ..... speccing. Shouldave done that ages ago. Thats what I would do at this stage. But yeah, we need to see FY cashflows confirm.

AUD/USD heading for 50c IMO as USDX heads toward 94 or so. Thats the "buy" time for BHP IMO Dav... some time in Q2 next year IMO ....

Once the US hedgies are history post redemptions into Q1 (more coming in Dec methinks), watch USD metal prices start rallying hard (IMO)

Next new U-mine on the scheduled list ... SX U-I's Dominion mine, has just been shelved cos of spot POU which is crunching cos the hedgies are force-dumping everything atm. With Cigar Lake permanently on ice by looks and nothing much new due, reckon POU is being set up for a +500% rise on extreme shortages next 5 years IMO.

Same is gonna happen with the base metals IMO. U say CMR's oxides production is at the high cost end ... sure, but that aint the main game we all KNOW that ... sulphides (concentrates?) is the main game dont forget. But yeah, are we gonna be in charge with so many pirates around in these markets ?

Oz's local imbalances and inability to print USD to pay its national debt means we should continue to underform USD even in a USD-metals rally and hence "decouple" from the metals like we have done with gold ....... still AUD 1084/oz if u havent noticed. This is all part of ARK theory for the GORM but our battered ARK is floundering in an ocean of negative perception atm and being covertly raided IMO.

DJ interim high was hit on the Fibo anniversary of 87 and now on the brink again with any shock next. We are in C-3 and that doesnt take prisoners. Trying to rally atm and outa the TIME danger zone for mine but still doesnt feel like it has "capitulated". If it doesnt slide next few days we might see breather into the March Equinox, which will prob still happen even if it does crunch down a final wavelet to complete C-3. C-5 (megabear C-primary) low has got to take out the A-primary low 7200 otherwise what kinda megabear will it be haha .... Still reckon we will see DJ back to 1993 levels before the megabear is over about 4 - 5 years out from here. XRA should decouple from XAO during megabear D-primary IMO tho ...... some time in H2 next year IMO.

My whole investment strategy is based these expected mid term macros. Pirra will be able to tell us if they work out or not. Who knows.

Rudd today called the 4 major bank heads for a private meet ... wonder what's brewing next. If Oz rates get slashed now it will only cement the likelihood of a decade's seriously severe stagflation ahead and see the Ozzie buck head for unimaginable uncharted depths into Keating's true Pacific Peso status ... yeah parity all right, with the RMB !!!

Cant believe our financials are still so "highly" priced .... (personal). BHP will acquire "which bank" status during its asxcendencey from whatever lows next year into 2011-12 IMO ..... and then it has OD-BIG U to look forward to around y2015(?)

Thats my half glass full view of a Kondratieff secular resources megabull. Never changed since day 1 of the GORM. I just hope we as CMR shareholders dont lose our boat to surf it.

This is big fish eat little fish time bros ... dont mind seeing GT end up with a decent slice with his own on the front line next to ours and taking a private view about it. Meanwhile fright night still continues.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.