CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hunan happy they didnt hedge, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Oxides was originally supposed to be a producer by end 2006 and if so we wouldnt now have seen the ridiculous share prices of around where it all started from in 2004 !!! So NO I never expected to see 25c again unless after a 10 for 1 split !!!

So yeah u gotta assess what next and market has assumed complete failure reflected in a market cap about one third CMR's net share of the oxides plant capex just fired up.

Yeah I can "see" pirates all round manouevering for control of the Black Pearl and can only assume it is in NO-ONE'S interests to sink her to the bottom. Hence am trying to pinpoint the next likely moves and follow the gameplan. Have already made one largish core addition at recent 52c av, so that was off the mark and followed the dagger down in nibbles since. But I remain on opportunistic alert looking for both a reversal / rally confirmation in the global bear markets and CMR's share price for a bigger gungho punt cos remain the optimistic optimistic according to GORM.

CMR IMO is at extreme firesale bargain levels for which any opportunistic warches in wait would be salivating over ... ASSUMING it remains afloat ..... and that shouldnt be an issue.

And I disagree about acid 2ic, u had it sinking on THAT ISSUE ALONE so THAT issue should still be your priority if u r to remain true to form.

Shiite if i had the money Id buy the plant and mothball it after first making EVERYONE redundant from top down just to put it in the extreme firesale bargain warchest kitty as well.

And re HNC ... they WANT the metals and their LONG TERM STABLE SUPPLY so dont underestimate their need to make this a goer. But nothing wrong to make a move on the whole shebang given their purchasing power has incresed by 50% with RECENT currency moves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HNC are LAUGHING on this point alone and will NEED to be SEEN to be friendly cos of FIRB concerns IMO.

Puntuing Im right with the strategy and setting up for the C-primary UPwave beyond current resources tech reversal ... based my expectation of global paper burn after the asset deflation wave current. I havent changed that thinking.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.