Hundreds of scientists urge Trump to..., page-102

1. 1,370 Posts.
    So funny to read these posts. To think humans actually affect the Earth's climate...

CO2 levels have risen and fallen way before modern humans ever existed. Scientists say we are at a 'tipping point' on the CO2 level though.
    I think these alarmist scientists were started on the second day of record taking. They took a reading the first day and the second day was 'higher' so we were all going to burn in hell or it went down and we are going to freeze to death.

Alarmist have been barking for over 50 years...and why not? Because they get money to say what the funders want to hear.

C'mon show me another photo of a polar bear swimming or a storm wreaking havoc. It happens every year...some more than others...because of Climate Change...not Climate Static. Who would think if we don't burn fossil fuels we would have a nice comfortable 24C year round Temp and it rains between 12 am and 3 am to feed our plants but sunny in the day to feed your solar cells?

I'm all for reducing emissions as the next person. Don't get caught up in the political side where you get taxed so Govt benefit from it. Do you think they want to 'save the planet'? or, Bring in more tax dollars? The Govts of every country are near the top polluters with the running of armed forces to neglecting public transport vehicle upgrades.

Rant over... *mic drop*

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.