Trumps trade war havoc aside, he could conclude a deal tomorrow...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yea..
    It is pretty obvious with the Franked Dividends and CGT policy that will people will be pulling their money from the market. Those figures i mentioned were from Mr Spenceley. Ill attach a link of one other report, but i always encourage others to DYOR, one thing is for sure a Labor win = recession.

Trumps trade war havoc aside, he could conclude a deal tomorrow and world markets will rise to record breaking levels, Australias wont with a Labor government win.

The Rudd labor government saving us from the GFC? You made me laugh out loud for real, swanns policies of giving people a $1000 as 'fiscal stimulus' was a complete joke and only resulted in conspicuous spending, it affected one quarter by .2% and faded out after that. None of what labor did was the reason Australia's economy was so strong - they guaranteed the banks ... a no brainer any side would have done, Liberal would of injected stimulus if needed aswell, the way they apply policy in that environment is basically the same. The difference is negligible

Although maybe... just maybe we avoided the GFC because our banking and economic infrastructure was solid due to almost 20 years of the Howard government consolidating our trade and economic policies including how Howard essentially created a superfund for Australias future? That Rudd and Labor decided to subsequently raid and spend on 'stimulus' like pink batts in houses?

Ok lets be fair... Maybe it was Chinas continual demand for our resources during its highest rates of growth run in history? I can accept that, but that had nothing to do with Labor

Labor takes care of the people? What a joke
    The reason our politics is in such disarray is because people cling to these cliche 'Labor is for the people, Liberal is for the rich' paradigms, wholly based in fiction when the reality is both are motivated by the same penchant, the PM pension and how they can go on to sell their services to the big end of town. They both attempt to pander to their respective wings, but they fail at differentiating themselves - outside Labors big taxes on little people, and Liberal little taxes on the big people. Same outcome

It is the reason a hung parliament is looking more likely when 6 months ago people said this election would be a landslide to Labor ...now Bill shorten risks losing the "unlosable" election. What does that really say to this joke of a government? People are over it, and that is why old palmer and ms hansen are going to be surprised to get so many votes in this election,

I could include links and evidence but hey its called google - Do Your Own Research

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.