PRU 2.93% $2.46 perseus mining limited

The TSX listing will be a non-event if and when it occurs.All...

1. 447 Posts.
    The TSX listing will be a non-event if and when it occurs.All good news has been priced in to a stock that has been relentlessly pumped up by a cabal of brokers and financiers.The grade is low,the orebody hard and difficult to mill and despite the hype no one has come forward to take it over.I wonder why?At 0.75 it was a good punt.Today at 1.50 it is a crowded trade in a wobbly gold market.When this stock is dumped it will be brutal;caveat emptor!

I agree TSX listing will be a non event, not enough liquidty will be put in to it for any real movement in the ASX stock.

I don't think the good news is factored in, it was all done over the past 6 months. Now, it might be about right. Trading high range for an explorer, low for a developer, very low for a producer.

'Relentless pump' by a couple of brokers who have sponsored raisings? Minimal impact.

Grade is low like most other West African's but it looks to be getting better. Sissingue looks to be outstanding.

"orebody hard and difficult to mill" You have plucked that out of your @rse.

Of course it was a good punt at 75c!!!!!!!! Even better at 35c. It was significantly ramped as a sure thing around those prices and you must have missed out!

This stock will not be significantly dumped on it's own.

The only reason will be market and gold implosion.

Take your bet.

Will the market and gold implode?

If so, get the hell out!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.46
Change
0.070(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $3.379B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.48 $2.42 $44.51M 18.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 572374 $2.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.47 489185 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.