FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hungry Buys, page-138

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Looking to be a very strong day across lithium stocks on the ASX and materials stocks in general for that matter.

Bit of an early surge this morning for BGS that has given way to a pause at 58.5c. I don't see this lasting long as more money piles into lithium this morning..

As we move towards a revised and massively improved PFS we will start to get more smart money and as the last of our painful ex directors and other various cheapy share receiving's have scurried the ship.

News of Gold being processed wont be a revelation to us long termers but id expect a market re-rate as the intention to process our feed becomes reality and it becomes a certainty that we will begin to receive royalties should give us a much stronger base. An off-take or JV announcement should shake our pillars and bring a surge of demand and get us well and truly on the map.

Patients will be rewarded, good to see confidence come back to the US stock markets and as a result money piling back into the ASX, commodities are in a 10 year plus bull run and EV battery demand is expected to drive the entire sector.. hugely exciting time to have this exposure and with BGS with have the potential to make supernormal profits for at least 10 years.. I really can't wait to see what the future brings, very happy to be holding and have added an extra 25 over the last few weeks as I rationalised my lesser loved stocks and moved into BGS!
    Last edited by 1for1: 26/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.