Okay, if you want to get a shock at a huge drop in quality, go...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Okay, if you want to get a shock at a huge drop in quality, go to Hungry Jacks and see for yourself- the burgers aren't 'better at Hungry Jacks' (Burger King) as everything has shrunk in order to try and balance the books. Food costs (ingredients) are way up and this is being passed on to the consumer.
    It's not going to get better because there's a fertilizer shortage worldwide as fert' requires diesel or gas to produce it and the climate change doom cult loves high priced diesel fuel.

I paid $9 recently for a serve of chicken nuggets at Hungry Jacks and received only 3 very small nuggets that were each the size of the lone dipping sauce container they came with.
    I have no doubt Hungry Jacks won't exist by 2028 as this new reality is going to slowly see fewer customers visiting the store.

The disappearance of a fast food franchise is nothing new in Australia as the Red Barn chain that was here in Australia in the 60's was swallowed up by McDonald's and hey, McDonald's burgers are much better than Hungry Jacks in 2023.

But hang on a moment- 30% of all McDonald's franchisees in the USA are INSOLVENT as of today.

People keep saying I'm a 'prophet of doom' but, I'm the bloke telling others 'Hey, there's an oyster hanging out of your nose.' You need honest voices like mine.
    Things are not as rosy as we are being told they are.

14 minutes in length
    Last edited by batfink68: 27/05/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.