ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

hungry..., page-15

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    From what I have read in the announcements, final approval (which I think is native title) is due on the 19th, however DMP approval is granted. Happy to be proven wrong however.

Regarding results, if the drillers see sulphides or chalcopyrite or native copper coming up, and they leak it, the price will probably move before any announcement. If no leak they would announce to market visual mineralisation and the price would move then. If no significant visible minerals, assays will delay any results for a couple of weeks or more depending on what they have available to them regarding field test equipment.

If they don’t get native title approval, then we’ll get a big delay.

If you wanted to be really cautious and make some fairly safe profit, you would sell on just after the 19th of this month. For me I am holding to see what turns up, as I think these guys will turn up something interesting, if not in the first hole, subsequent holes. Don’t take what my gut feel says as a recommendation to buy though, there is no doubt that this is a risky play.

I have held this for quite a while, early 2008 I think, I bought it when it was called RVM Revere mining for 11.5c. The doolgunna drill is happening in the Revere prospect. RVM merged with ENT last year and basically doubled the number on issue from memory. I have since been actively buying more ENT at 42, 38 and 35c. When I bought the RVM, the market cap was less than 3 million dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2003782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.