hunt protester shot in the face, page-16

1. 1 Posts.
    Will i or won't I
    Oh what the hell
    I am a keen shooter [and trophy hunter]
    Guess that mekes me a redneck.
    Some thoughts;
    1.The fact that the victim of the shooting was breaking the law in being where she was does not take away for the tragedy of the situation. Victims are the lady injured, the shooter and duck shooters generally who were doing nothing wrong and obeying the law but will be the ones to be punished.
    2. I am a practicing environmentalist. No I am not a pirate who jumps uninvited onto whaling ships. I shoot rabbits, foxes, pigs, deer, camels, goats and in fact any introduced species. Unlike those who wave plackards i actually get out and try to help the aussie environment. Shame more people don"t.
    3. Deer are about the only Australian trophy animal of note and the hunting is basically unregulated [ie no tags. This is because they are not native animals] In Africam Eurpoe, America where there is a strong hunting tradition hunting is heavily regulated primarily to keep viable game populations. Hunting is a major employer in Africa and does significant good with no downside. This is a long discussion but bottom line is that it is all good especially in Africa
    5. Finally and sadly the protesters resort to extremist measures to push their barrow. [the end justifies the means]
    Unacceptable behaviour. Shame the media love it
    I have absolutly no respect for such nonsens

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.