PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

hunter lied to the agm, page-4

1. 432 Posts.
    All good points TTH ...

although I agree with Barbal that the company's poor communication post-AGM has probably been a major factor in the drastic SP drop.

Yes the directors may well feel that getting on with the job in hand is more important than keeping shareholders informed, and that their hard work will eventually be reflected in the share price. However given current market conditions, I wonder if that type of reasoning is very wise. Lets face it, the further the SP falls, the further it has to retrace (for those of us who bought in pre-2008) to see ANY return for our investment. Hence more nervousness, more off-loading and more SP drops.

Regular updates to shareholders (at least monthly) would surely help to reduce this, even when the company feels there is not much to report. In my experience, companies sometimes fail to realise that something they perceive as not news can often be interpreted quite positively by the market. General progress updates don't have to include details of sensitive negotiations (one rather lame reason the company gave for its non-reporting).

IMO it would also be good PR for Polartechnics to address any serious shareholder concerns (eg the point Redfaces has just raised) in the same suggested monthly report.

How do others feel about this ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.