CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hunterley report is out, page-15

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Thanks, Deevo seems to have put down enough. I'll wait on E-trade to do their thing.

I might be crazy, but I actually think CMR holders buying at current prices could be in for a price rise some time. Basically at the moment the bears are in force and commodity prices are down. Basically everything is sh1t in resources. when BHP lose 4% after thier profit guidance, its a sign of the times.

This stock has been beaten down so much, and with all the woes of the world and being extremely conservative, the lowest AH can come up with is $1.40. As they said in their 1 august spec buy, 'management have cleared the decks' with resources. While its not the $3-$4 we all hoped to come back to one day, those dollar cost averaging recently might not be too bad off when oil/commodities come back to the fore in a few months (northern winter and china ramping up back up).

Directors are buying just last week aat 1.13, surely the market should share at least a little bit of that faith???

Just my point of view, I'm trying to self impose a mental block on this one but it aint working....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.