CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Well at least H supports my own fair value 12 bucks current spot...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Well at least H supports my own fair value 12 bucks current spot cos I dont believe in using anything other than spot in current resources supercycle still in very late B-wave or very early C-wave IMO. Havent seen any impact from Zinc yet either and that could be substantial. And re U? Innocent until (IFF) proven guilty on that 5 mill lb pa from a 100 mill lb resource target y2010. U can do the numbers on that yourselves , Ive already done them and hence already making plans for the Golden Fleece celebs by then ...... and thats assuming TODAY'S U price !!!

CMR remains the most misunderstood and undervalued stock in the ASX 200 for mine ...... but for how long? Prob for as long as the gatekeepers still demand their pound of flesh payment from our leaders haha .... then watch the Jungle King bolt outa the stable straight for the Cup .... er Grail ... er whatever u wish.

The interim squeeze continues for now. But yea, putting the traders to sleep, I agree. Good time for hols. Doubt I'll be back in time for the fun tho.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.