CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

huntleys mention again, page-16

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: chart for cuzo I think Huntleys should consider a SELL recommendation to its entire portfolio and adopt the Grand Olympian Road Map (GORM) 80 / 20 rule for aggressive capital conservation and wealth creation with the proceeds ..... ie CASH AT CALL (with a little golden insurance) 80% and CMR 20%.

But thats my OPINION only and has been for a long while now. "Course that 80% cash could be used to soak up every bit of CMR stock offered on the sacrificial altar ahead of CMR's own three mines policy ..... oxides, uranium and sulphides ........ looking for its own K-C tsunami circa 2009.

Thats my personal philosophy. "Course in a megabear C I would expect to see BHP struggling to hold its L/T trend around 16 bucks atm.

Maybe thats what they are saying now. Grand ORM haha. I'm looking for it.

VERY PERSONAL OPINION to muse about. What happens to the specs in such scenario? What specs?....... yeah what specs will be left!

Anyway it aint happening yet. And everytime it looks like, PPT and Hollywood come in from left field with a bit of "terror" to keep the cashflow heading in their direction.

Bottomline is the assets are REAL, scarcely exposed, undervalued, in increasing demand and will still be there when we are cashing them in over a very long time.

Meanwhile life goes on.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.