CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

huntleys valuation, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thats OK for now .... at least we now have EPS estimtes .... for the OXIDES ONLY of course. At PER 8 u get 3 bucks increment ...... at PER 11 (love that number) u would get 4+ bucks. These numbers assume L/T metal prices (ahem) and latest oxides resource size (which will expand further) with NO ALLOWANCE FOR ANYTHING ELSE .... bit like when OXR hit 80c on way up on its oxides starter.

My personal cosmic call ...... CMR will be testing its all time highs by EOY 2008 and will nail the Holy Grail 1331 some time in H2 2009+ with a sulphides "go" and quantum billion buck commitment to sulphides plant by HNC ..... how many shares we got? ... 130 mill ? Doubt we need any more either.

Meantime we have been warned to expect significant global resources expansion (hopefully an AGM early Chrissy pressy?) and IMO, should forget these so-called L/T metal prices used if u see as I, thru the cosmic smoke, 2011 metals prices at multiples of current in the third primary of the resources supercycle currently taking a breather ....

Based a modest PER 11 driver for mature sulphides production, reckon we are set up for a target beyond 33 bucks some time 2011-12 .... my original "Golden Fleece" based likely future earnings at current share cap and SPOT metal prices.

So let the short-termers now provide more core investment stock for the bottom drawer before we start up oxides plant pray Zeus.

If little ol me can see these kinda numbers, u can betcha the real players, investors, predators, friendlies, aliens and what not also can.

Nice call Sabre haha ..... how u change yr stripes ! "Flexibility" hey ? Final whistle calls at the FA station now tho methinks. And u could also dream about a trading halt over the weekend or any time from now ... with first lightning bolt to singe the short and curlies. Do u really wanna be short now ?!$$$

IMO The Jungle King is now primed to slime the infidels in His way haha.

Such a great feeling finally after 14 months in the mire. Pray Zeus for smooth sailing from here now that we are finally off that sandbank. And great to hear the "gurus" now talking about a new US market bull too haha. Buys us time. Might even be able to short MQG from 80+ bucks again !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.