CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Maybe I'm wrong, but if I were he, I am sure I would see it as...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but if I were he, I am sure I would see it as free advertising - provided of course what he says pans out.

I know that despite having a couple of trials with him it was simply not enough time to see if what he reckoned panned out. However, I did have someone who regularly sent me his comments on CMR and after so much of what he said panned out and CMR kept meeting his expectations and so he kept moving his price targets up .......I ended up subscribing so I could get his other thoughts.

Would never agree to posting everything he says every week on every company on an internet site and would never do that myself - why would I if I pay him for his thoughts.

And to be honest, if he was that concerned, he would not allow other brokers rebadge his work as thier own and email it out for free ---- only difference is .....you don't all his thoughts that way - and if you live in the real worl you will know even by paying - you still don;t get all his thoughts!!!!!! not until he is set anyway lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.