88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

"The oil is there, but how much can we get and how fast can we...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "The oil is there, but how much can we get and how fast can we get it."

"Will it be easy or tight."

The guidance INTIMATION from the company is that Ice 1 analysis indicates POSSIBLE Permeability Super Highway behavior from some zones Fishi.

All the factors are there for such well behavior.

Pore/reservoir Overpressure being a biggy for me.

If the stuff will push itself from the pores then the flow into the well bore via the stimulated HRZ strata SHOULD be good. But there ill always be doubt on the flow metric until we actually see it.

I doubt it will be tight given the high porosity/permeability and then you have the completion flexibility potential these days.

The other variable that may be an issue is the rock type. The Ternary diagram clearly puts HRZ/Hue shale Ice 1 rocks at a SILACEOUS shale or one that has higher silica structure which should lend itself to a self supporting structure.

Given the success they had with extracting the HRZ core samples this MAY provide some support for such a hypothesis. Would be interesting to hear one PB's thoughts on this.

Wondering if anyone put this to PB at The Globe !!!

BUT as we have chatted about before the completion technology can make up for SOME well variables these days so you can bet that PB will have his ACB working O/time when they start with the horizontal.

Dont forget He is the Father of all things shale. BUT can he even make this "NEW TYPE" of play work ?

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.42K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
217 215248169 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592228052 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.