FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

HURRICANE HELL!, page-12

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Appreciate your videos , what people are saying is a bit unfair Imo , you posted up news articles of what is going on , I for one disagree that makes you are troll , on the other hand no one on here really knows how this storm has effected builds or timelines. The way the media portrayed this hurricane as doomsday is appalling and we all know how media exaggerate everything these days, imo on the back of no news and the effects of the hurricane Mr market could possibly see this test 4.7c as you said , either way as soon as the air clears and the next ann is released this theoretically could go straight to 6-7c .Looking forward to your next video , know the feeling I posted up some pics of some unsatisfactory blocks laid by HX in the early days and was set upon by a few after years of backing FBR . The only question I have for you is why the sudden turnaround from being on par with some of the biggest trolls on here to being a FBR supporter ? You were 100% pushing that FBR was a flop now it’s the next best thing ? Can you elaborate why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.