CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

hurricane !!

1. 124 Posts.
    Rubin "Hurricane" Carter, wrongly convicted of murder and sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. The prosecutors case was based on lies, deception and false statements from people looking for personal gain...... in a nut shell

Now here is the analogy to Cougar

Cougar wrongly blamed for contaminating water and subsequently shut down. Derms case against Cougar based on wrong readings, lies, deception, and false statements, from people looking for personal gain! (locals & Govt officials)

I do realise that we can re-locate..... take our plant and equipment and move on, and in hindsight, it might prove to be the better option, but, it would bug the SHIT out of me to lose this fight, after being sucker punched from behind ... so to speak, by these dirty sewer rats. Before we go anywhere, there are some cockroaches that need to be squashed and kicked back in the gutter.

Lets stop hiding behind hidden agendas and payoffs and lay the facts on the table for a REAL panel of experts to pass judgment.

Anyway, as with the Hurricane, justice will prevail..... just hope it doesn't take as long.

Time to take the gloves of Len

cheers

Den

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.