Comment from a reader"Interesting article. I seem to remember...

1. 6,876 Posts.
    Comment from a reader

"Interesting article. I seem to remember Peter Ward arguing something similar many years ago. He also concluded that it was a slowing down of tectonics, and as a result the failure of CO2 recycling, that would bring life on Earth to an end long before the same end as accomplished by the Sun going red giant.

I would have thought that CO2 loss would be sufficient, without waiting for the slower process of oxygen loss, since all primary food production depends on carbon fixation with CO2 as raw material."

The article is a dishonest attempt by "the conversation" to draw attention away from the crisis of low CO2.

At the height of the most recent ice age we had a genuine near catastrophic reduction in CO2 to 180ppm. Species that are dependent on CO2 are expected to die when CO2 goes below 150ppm.

So naturally the fake catastrophists want to divert attention away from the genuine crisis onto another distant (billion years) crisis.

Like the abc, the conversation claims to be unbiased. {Never trust stalinists is rule #1.}
    Last edited by ex bull: 04/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.