TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Hurry up mr Aaron, page-27

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Dear Ausmex Group, I have a few questions about the recent announcements. I’m a little skeptical of the plans that have been announced. Namely the idea of underground mining versus an open cut. The obvious question is how this is going to be paid for? I find it very hard to believe that ‘we’ have the money for what has been described. Underground mining seems very costly for the level of ounces that have been revealed thus far. Why would we be going with a shaft? And why are putting the brace at the bottom of the pit? That’s asking for trouble. As far as I understand, up to 600m a decline would be preferred - as it would have a lower capital burden as it would be developed quicker, all be it with a higher operating cost, which would be offset with a higher productivity for the first approx. 1MTPA at this scale. As I understand it, operating capital is around $18,000/vm for a shaft (plus crosscut development, headframe and winder) and $35000 for a decline/vm for a decline, with less fixed costs (it’s much quicker) and cross cut development. So you’d be looking at $10 to $20 million and an operating cost of around $85/t mining at this scale with toll mining of around $35-40 t/plus haulage.The current share price of Ausmex is clearly due to the way the market views our ability to execute the plans we have announced. Surely you could release a plan of how, specifically, we plan on financially executing what we have planned. Surely? I understand you may not be able to tell me personally via this medium but surely you could be announcing this.I would also greatly appreciate a map of all of our 2019 drilling and long sections showing which prospects are closed off along the strike and down dip along the Golden Mile and Mount Freda?

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.